LA FAMIGLIA - STAMP

Today 
is a great day!

I've got my
LA FAMIGLIA STAMP


But at first I wanna show you my wooden studs.


La Famiglia 

special wooden studs















On the picture you can see that it is a mass production
product. I don't wanna have metallic studs in my
summer collection. so I decided to let produce
wooden studs.

Detail:
1x1cm


LA FAMIGLIA STAMP

Yeaah my stamp is ready!

I can use it for burning in material
like wood, leather, paper, and so on...

I can print with it and a few more
things
.



















1. Test

At first I tested on wood.






















2. Test
After that I tested on leather.
It's so coool!
I Love it!




 
Next time will come more...
 
Special Thanks to my friend who did that work so great!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Facebook

Blogger news

About me

Mein Bild
Langenfeld (Rhld.), NRW, Germany


JOB:
int. Fashion Designer

CONTACT:
marcelq40@hotmail.de

Follower

Blogroll

schaulaufen