Summer collection 2012


SUMMER COLLECTION 2012
MEN/ WOMEN



TOPIC OF MY COLLECTION

I'm inspired by the situation in Egypt.

The people rebelled
The people fight for their rights
The people help eachother






































My collection stands for - Fight for Freedom






COLLECTION

The collection includes:
2 men outfits
2 women outfits
sand- and nature-coloured fabrics
special studs ( made of wood)
special cut



The people have to save theirespiratory tracts with a scarf
or something else which can save it.

I interprets it in an other way. 

A large collar instead of a scarf 
or something else.
(image: collection illustration)






AT THE MOMENT . . .

I'm working on a dress
for the women line of my collection.

















Here you can see how I work.


THE DRESS

2 Versions




With dark jeans fabric
or
with bright jeans fabric











TO BE CONTINUED...





0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Facebook

Blogger news

About me

Mein Bild
Langenfeld (Rhld.), NRW, Germany


JOB:
int. Fashion Designer

CONTACT:
marcelq40@hotmail.de

Follower

Blogroll

schaulaufen